Make Your Own Bookmark
July 31, 2020
Celebrate Book Lovers Day on August 9th by making your own bookmark. All you need are a few craft supplies.
- Hole Punch
- Embroidery Floss
- Scrapbook Paper
- Stickers (or embellishments)
- Cut your cardstock paper to the shape you want your bookmark to be. This can be a standard rectangle or something more imaginative. Cut your scrapbook paper in the same shape as your cardstock.
- Add any embellishments to your scrapbook paper next. Stickers are the easiest, but you can also add ribbon or fun tape.
- You can also write your favorite quote, your name, or anything interesting that you can think of on the scrapbook paper.
- Use glue to attach the scrapbook paper to your cardstock. Let dry.
- Hole punch the top of your bookmark. Cut your embroidery floss at about 12 inches, fold in half, and place your looped end through the hole. Bring the thread from the back through your loop and tighten.